Have one to sell? Sell Yours Now
Features and Benefits:
At the push of a button, this versatile unit changes from vacuum to pressure for evacuating or dispensing fluids. This functionality makes it ideal for draining tanks or reservoirs then pumping the used fluid back out for easy disposal. Multiple units work great, simply evacuate used fluids with one unit, and then quickly refill with new fluid from a second. For superior mobility, the 7201 utilizes a manual pump, so compressed air or electricity is not required. Accessories are included for draining engine oil or transmission fluid directly through the dipstick tubes. Automatic overflow prevention. Quick drain pour spout.
|Store Location||Las Vegas, NV|
|Ships within||7 business days|
|Shipping Options||Standard Shipping (3-7 days)|
|Ships to||Contiguous U.S.|
|Excludes||AK, HI, PR, APO/FPO/DPO, PO Boxes|
|Shipping Costs are different for every product sold by this seller.|
Item(s) must be returned within 14 days after arrival.
Refund will be given as: Refund Money.
The following items are non-returnable:
- Undergarments and other intimate apparel
- Body Jewelry (i.e. jewelry for body piercings)
- Factory-sealed sports collectible sets
- Swimwear that has been worn, used, or has tags/liners removed
- Wine and perishable products (food items, chocolates, plants & flowers and wholesale flowers)
- Any CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, and cassette opened or taken out of the plastic wrap
- Specially labeled designer apparel, handbags and accessories once security tags are removed
- Costumes and Costume Accessories
- Select furniture may not be returnable and/or subject to up to a 30% restocking fee