Teeccino Hrbl Coffee - Organic - Free Roast 11 Oz (Pack of 6)
mouseover to zoom or click to enlarge
Product ID 9187827
Brand Teeccino
Condition New
Size 6

Teeccino Hrbl Coffee - Organic - Free Roast 11 Oz (Pack of 6) by Teeccino

USD $150.35 + $15.47 shipping
In Stock10 Available

Have one to sell? Sell Yours Now

Teeccino 11 Oz Organic Maya Caff Herbal Coffee Intense Deep Coffee Notes From Roasted Ramon Nuts Create A Robust Focused Body Similar To Regular Coffee For Those Who Prefer Dark Roasted Flavor. : (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) Ingredients: Teeccino Herbal Coffee French Roast Maya Dark Roast Directions Brew and Serve Just Like Coffee!Adjust brewing strength and add milk non-dairy milk and sweetener or drink black according to personal preference. Drip Coffee MakerUse 1 rounded Tbsp per 2 cups of water. Filter ConeUse 1 rounded Tbsp per 10 oz. of water.Permanent filters work best and save trees! French PressAdd 1-2 Tbsp to '3-cup' pots 3-4 Tbsp to '8-cup' pots. Steep for 3 minutes. Espresso MachineUse double porta-filter and 1-2 rounded Tbsp. Brew according to machine instructions. Iced TeeccinoChill brewed Teeccino. Teeccino can last days when refrigerated! Or make a strong brew by using 2 Tbsp. per 2 cups water and pour the hot brew over ice. Add cold milk or non-dairy milk and sweeten to taste. Kick the Caffeine Habit in 2 Weeks!Begin brewing 3/4 coffee to 1/4 Teeccino. Gradually decrease coffee and increase Teeccino until you are caffeine-free! Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 1 tbsp. Makes 10 fl oz Servings Per Container: 31 Amt Per Serving% Daily Value Calories30 Calories from Fat0 Total Fat0 g0% Saturated Fat0 g0% Trans Fat0 g* Cholesterol0 mg0% Sodium20 mg1% Potassium80 mg2% Total Carbohydrate7 g2% Dietary Fiber1 g4% Sugars0 g* Protein0 g* Inulin650 mg* Caffeine0 mg* Vitamin A0% Vitamin C0% Calcium2% Iron0% *Daily value not established. Other Ingredients: Organic carob organic barley organic chicory organic ramon nuts and organic coffee flavor. May contain trace amounts of almonds. Warnings UPC: 795239801107
Brand:TeeccinoCondition:New
Shipping Weight:4.74Size:6
Pack CountUpc:795239801107
Mpn:SPK-1181742Sku:SPK-1181742SD

Be the first to review this product! Have you purchased this product in the past, or have experience with it? Be sure to pass your opinion on to our other users!

There are no Customer Reviews yet

You can enjoy additional savings on this product. Simply choose a promotion below, and share it with your friends. Your discount will be applied instantly.

Accepted Payment Methods

Shipping & Handling

Store Location Los Angeles, CA
Ships within 5 business days
Shipping Options Standard Shipping (3-7 days)
Ships to Contiguous U.S., AK, HI, PR, PO Boxes
Excludes APO/FPO/DPO,
Shipping Rates
Shipping Destination Components Shipping Options
    Standard Expedited 2-Day 1-Day
Contiguous US Per Shipment $5.99------
  Per Pound $2.00------
Non Contiguous US Per Shipment $9.99------
  Per Pound $2.00------
Po Box Per Shipment $5.99------
  Per Pound $2.00------

Shipping & Payment Policies

We try to ship all in stock order within 48 hrs of receipt on weekdays and up to 72 hrs on weekends and during holiday seasons. Makeup, Skincare and Fragrances, Jewelry, Watches, Kitchenware, Housewares and General merchandise can take up to 6 days to ship out due to the high demand and fluctuation inventory.

The majority of our orders are shipped via USPS Parcel Post, Expedited order are shipped ground transport FedEx, USPS Priority, DHL or UPS. Most in-stock items should arrive on your doorstep within seven to 14 business days after receipt of your order. Expedited order will arrive sooner.

Any custom fees or duties are the responsibility of the buyer!

All of our cosmetic and fragrances and perfumes items are authentic and we stand by them.

Returns Policy

Item(s) must be returned within 30 days after arrival.
Refund will be given as: Refund Money.

All refund are charged a 15% Restocking fee unless arrived damaged. You will be notify about this in your requested RMA for returns.

30 Day Refund Policy!

Return Address: (Must contact us before making a return)

Broome International Consortium
Return Dept. (RMA number provided by us if return is approved)
8605 Santa Monica Blvd #68886
Los Angeles, CA 90069-4109

Once an order is placed we immediately start to fulfill it. So orders can only be canceled in the first 1 hrs of placing it.