Features and Benefits:
The economical air hammer for fast cutting action, especially for medium exhaust system, panel cutting, and general repair work. A protective plastic pouch holds a selection of chisels with.401" shank diameters to match your Ingersoll-Rand Air Hammer. Kit includes: edging tool, tail pipe cutter, straight chisel, cutting chisel, punch.
Bore diameter: 11/16" / 17.5 mm
Stroke length: 2-5/8" / 67 mm
Weight: 3.4 LB. / 1.54 KG.
Length: 7.8" / 198 mm
Avg. air consumption: 3 CFM / 85 l/min
Load: 15 CFM / 425 l/min
|Brand:||Ingersoll Rand||Condition:||New||Shipping Weight:||5.7||Upc:||663023000510|
|Store Location||Las Vegas, NV|
|Ships within||7 business days|
|Shipping Options||Standard Shipping (3-7 days)|
|Ships to||Contiguous U.S.|
|Excludes||AK, HI, PR, APO/FPO/DPO, PO Boxes|
|Shipping Costs are different for every product sold by this seller.|
Unless other wise stated, products ship with standard delivery either by FedEx, UPS or USPS. For expedited shipping, additional rates apply.
Item(s) must be returned within 14 days after arrival.
Refund will be given as: Refund Money.
The following items are non-returnable:
- Undergarments and other intimate apparel
- Body Jewelry (i.e. jewelry for body piercings)
- Factory-sealed sports collectible sets
- Swimwear that has been worn, used, or has tags/liners removed
- Wine and perishable products (food items, chocolates, plants & flowers and wholesale flowers)
- Any CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, and cassette opened or taken out of the plastic wrap
- Specially labeled designer apparel, handbags and accessories once security tags are removed
- Costumes and Costume Accessories
- Select furniture may not be returnable and/or subject to up to a 30% restocking fee