Have one to sell? Sell Yours Now
SkinCeuticals CE Ferulic (1 oz)
Skinceuticals CE Ferulic is a revolutionary topical antioxidant combination that provides unprecedented 8 times the skin's natural photoaging protection. CE Ferulic contains ferulic acid, a new antioxidant that doubles the synergistic benefits of C E neutralizing free radicals, building collagen, and providing improved antioxidant protection. No other antioxidant technology has been shown to deliver comparable levels of photoprotection. Delivers maximum anti-aging results, better than any one antioxidant alone. Neutralizes free radical damage and protects against oxidative stress factors that lead to premature aging, loss of elasticity, and hyperpigmentation. Once absorbed, can't be washed or rubbed off, excellent for use in conjunction with sunscreens.
Directions For Use
Apply in the morning after cleansing, apply 4 to 5 drops to a dry face, neck and chest. Follow with a moisturizer and sunblock. Daily application of this cutting-edge serum, along with the use of a broad-spectrum sunblock, offers ultimate protection from UV light and associated skin damage.
Water, Ethoxydiglycol, L Ascorbic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Laureth 23, Alpha Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Ferulic Acid, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate
I have used this product for years and this bottle that arrived doesn't smell the same and the consistancy seems a bit off.
It smells too sweet. I emailed the company and they didn't seem to be the least bit concerned with my concern. I'll start buying it again through my dermatologist or other skincare provider if they don't resolve this. sorry but it's true. For this price, I expected more effort on their part to make sure I was pleased with the purchase.
|Store Location||Front Royal, VA|
|Ships within||2 business days|
|Shipping Options||Standard Shipping (3-7 days)|
|Ships to||Contiguous U.S., PO Boxes|
|Excludes||AK, HI, PR, APO/FPO/DPO,|
|Shipping Destination||Components||Shipping Options|
|Contiguous US||Per Shipment||$2.99||--||--||--|
|Po Box||Per Shipment||$2.99||--||--||--|
Item(s) must be returned within 14 days after arrival.
Refund will be given as: Refund Money.
1. E-mail us at email@example.com for a return authorization number (RA #) within 3 days you receiving your order. Failure to request RA # within 3 days of receipt of the merchandise makes it none returnable. YOU WILL HAVE 30 DAYS TO RETURN YOUR ITEM.
2. All merchandise must be returned properly packaged
3. Clearly write your return authorization number on the outside of the return box. SHIP THE RETURN ITEM WITH DELIVERY CONFIRMATION TO THE ADDRESS WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH.
4. We cannot accept any opened or used, products for credit or refund, NO EXCEPTIONS
5. Any claims of discrepancies in shipment must be made within 3 calendar days of your date of receipt of merchandise.
6. If you had free shipping our cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund. We also charge 20% restocking fee. ITEMS RETURNED WITHOUT RA# WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AND NO CREDIT/REFUND WILL BE ALLOWED. A flat $10.00 fee is charged for all cancelled orders prior to shipping.
Defective items purchased from us can only be exchanged for the same item, otherwise restocking FEE of 20% and our shipping cost deduction applies.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists or packaging. Actual product packaging and materials may be different and contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. However, we guarantee the authenticity and freshness of the pruducts. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health care professional.