Hydraulic steering systems are now being used in every category of small vessel. In many respects hydraulic steering is preferable to mechanical steering. Hydraulic systems normally comprise of two main components, a steering wheel pump and steering cylinder(s). The steering wheel pump may be either a gear pump or a plunger pump. Which ever type is installed, steering is achieved by turning the steering wheel in either direction causing oil from the wheel pump to be supplied to the appropriate side of the cylinder. Oil is returned via the opposite side of the cylinder back to the pump.
The linear motion of the cylinder rod is transformed to a rotary motion by the tiller, which turns the rudder shaft and rudder. Check valves (non-return valves) are usually incorporated to prevent the rudder driving the steering wheel pump. If an autopilot is to be included in such a hydraulic steering system, then the oil flow providing the rudder movement must be controlled by electrical signals from the autopilot. The maximum flow rate of RPU80, RPU160 and RPU300 is 0, 8 l/min, 1, 6 l/min. and 3, 0 l/min. respectively, measured at a pressure of 10 bar with nominal voltage (12 VDC) on the motor terminals.
|Store Location||Las Vegas, NV|
|Ships within||7 business days|
|Shipping Options||Standard Shipping (3-7 days)|
|Ships to||Contiguous U.S.|
|Excludes||AK, HI, PR, APO/FPO/DPO, PO Boxes|
|Shipping Costs are different for every product sold by this seller.|
Unless other wise stated, products ship with standard delivery either by FedEx, UPS or USPS. For expedited shipping, additional rates apply.
Item(s) must be returned within 14 days after arrival.
Refund will be given as: Refund Money.
The following items are non-returnable:
- Undergarments and other intimate apparel
- Body Jewelry (i.e. jewelry for body piercings)
- Factory-sealed sports collectible sets
- Swimwear that has been worn, used, or has tags/liners removed
- Wine and perishable products (food items, chocolates, plants & flowers and wholesale flowers)
- Any CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, and cassette opened or taken out of the plastic wrap
- Specially labeled designer apparel, handbags and accessories once security tags are removed
- Costumes and Costume Accessories
- Select furniture may not be returnable and/or subject to up to a 30% restocking fee