The RAM-202U-RYM1 consists of a 1.5" diameter rubber ball connected to a flat 2.5" diameter base. The base has pre-drilled holes, including the universal AMPs hole pattern. Included are (3 quantity) (#8-32 x 3/4" PH PD Mach Screws) and (3 quantity) (#8-32 SS Nylock Nuts) that will connect the RAM-202U-RYM1 to the bottom of all Raymariner DragonflyT Sonar/GPS devices.
Powder Coated Marine Grade Aluminum
1.5" Rubber Ball Size
The "U" in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag.
The RAM-202U-RYM1 is not a complete mounting solution. A double socket arm, that accepts 1.5" ball bases, is required to attach to the RAM-202U-RYM1.
|Brand:||Ram Mount||Condition:||New||Shipping Dimensions:||3 x 2 x 0.3||Shipping Weight:||0.3|
|Store Location||Las Vegas, NV|
|Ships within||5 business days|
|Shipping Options||Standard Shipping (3-7 days)|
|Ships to||Contiguous U.S.|
|Excludes||AK, HI, PR, APO/FPO/DPO, PO Boxes|
|Shipping Costs are calculated at checkout.|
Item(s) must be returned within 14 days after arrival.
Refund will be given as: Refund Money.
The following items are non-returnable:
- Undergarments and other intimate apparel
- Body Jewelry (i.e. jewelry for body piercings)
- Factory-sealed sports collectible sets
- Swimwear that has been worn, used, or has tags/liners removed
- Wine and perishable products (food items, chocolates, plants & flowers and wholesale flowers)
- Any CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, and cassette opened or taken out of the plastic wrap
- Specially labeled designer apparel, handbags and accessories once security tags are removed
- Costumes and Costume Accessories
- Select furniture may not be returnable and/or subject to up to a 30% restocking fee