Clif Kid Organic Zbar Chocolate Chip - 6 Ba Roasted - (Pack of 6)
mouseover to zoom or click to enlarge
Product ID 9185538
Brand Clif
Condition New
Size 6

Clif Kid Organic Zbar Chocolate Chip - 6 Ba Roasted - (Pack of 6) by Clif

USD $81.90 + $13.99 shipping
In Stock10 Available

Have one to sell? Sell Yours Now

Clif Kid Organic ZBar Chocolate Chip Description: Nourishing Kids in Motion USDA Organic Baked Whole Grain Energy Bar No Trans fats / 12 Vitamins and Minerals / No High Fructose Corn Syrup In raising our family we always wish to find organic snacks to nourish our kids as they are on the move competing in sports studying or playing with friends. Their lives are as busy as ours so although we prefer to make them food from scratch it's not always possible. That's why we created CLIF Kid Organic ZBaR. Each satisfying organic bar is low-fat made with whole oats and contains 12 essential vitamins and minerals kids need every day. What you won't find is all the junk. Organic ZBaR contains no hydrogenated oils no high fructose corn syrup no preservatives no artificial flavors or colors. Organic ZBaR gives kids in motion a choice of snacks with the nutrition and energy they need and a taste they really like - so they can keep going growing and exploring.Free Of Trans fats hydrogenated oils high fructose corn syrup preservatives artificial flavors and artificial colors. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose treat cure or prevent any disease.(Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) Ingredients: Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 1 Bar Servings Per Container: 6 Amt Per Serving% Daily Value Calories130 Calories from Fat35 Total Fat4 g6% Saturated Fat1.5 g8% Trans Fat0 g0% Cholesterol0 mg0% Sodium100 mg4% Potassium140 mg4% Total Carbohydrate24 g8% Dietary Fiber3 g12% Insoluble Fiber2 g* Sugars11 g* Protein3 g* Vitamin A6% Vitamin C35% Calcium30% Iron10% Thiamin (B1)30% Niacin (B3)20% Folate20% Phosphorus6% Riboflavin (B2)15% Vitamin B620% Vitamin B1210% Zinc15% Vitamin B12 *Daily value not established. Other Ingredients: Chocolate chips (organic) rolled oats (organic) brown rice syrup (organic) oat flour (organic) fig paste (organic) tapioca syrup (organic) evaporated cane juice (organic) maple syrup (organic) soy butter (organic) chocolate (organic) flavors (natural) milled flaxseed (organic) oat fiber (organic) baking soda and salt. Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium carbonate ascorbic acid (vit. C) niacinamide (vit. B3) ferric orthophosphate (iron) zinc oxide cyanocobalamin (vit. B12) thiamine mononitrate (vit. B1) pyridoxine hydrochloride (vit. B6) riboflavin (vit. B2) folic acid (vit. B9) and beta carotene (vit. A). Allergen statement: contains soy. May contain traces of milk peanuts and tree nuts. We source ingredients which do not contain wheat and are not genetically engineered. 722252192042
Brand:ClifCondition:New
Shipping Weight:4Size:6
Pack CountUpc:722252192042
Mpn:SPPK-831172Sku:SPPK-831172SD

Be the first to review this product! Have you purchased this product in the past, or have experience with it? Be sure to pass your opinion on to our other users!

There are no Customer Reviews yet

You can enjoy additional savings on this product. Simply choose a promotion below, and share it with your friends. Your discount will be applied instantly.

Accepted Payment Methods

Shipping & Handling

Store Location Los Angeles, CA
Ships within 5 business days
Shipping Options Standard Shipping (3-7 days)
Ships to Contiguous U.S., AK, HI, PR, PO Boxes
Excludes APO/FPO/DPO,
Shipping Rates
Shipping Destination Components Shipping Options
    Standard Expedited 2-Day 1-Day
Contiguous US Per Shipment $5.99------
  Per Pound $2.00------
Non Contiguous US Per Shipment $9.99------
  Per Pound $2.00------
Po Box Per Shipment $5.99------
  Per Pound $2.00------

Shipping & Payment Policies

We try to ship all in stock order within 48 hrs of receipt on weekdays and up to 72 hrs on weekends and during holiday seasons. Makeup, Skincare and Fragrances, Jewelry, Watches, Kitchenware, Housewares and General merchandise can take up to 6 days to ship out due to the high demand and fluctuation inventory.

The majority of our orders are shipped via USPS Parcel Post, Expedited order are shipped ground transport FedEx, USPS Priority, DHL or UPS. Most in-stock items should arrive on your doorstep within seven to 14 business days after receipt of your order. Expedited order will arrive sooner.

Any custom fees or duties are the responsibility of the buyer!

All of our cosmetic and fragrances and perfumes items are authentic and we stand by them.

Returns Policy

Item(s) must be returned within 30 days after arrival.
Refund will be given as: Refund Money.

All refund are charged a 15% Restocking fee unless arrived damaged. You will be notify about this in your requested RMA for returns.

30 Day Refund Policy!

Return Address: (Must contact us before making a return)

Broome International Consortium
Return Dept. (RMA number provided by us if return is approved)
8605 Santa Monica Blvd #68886
Los Angeles, CA 90069-4109

Once an order is placed we immediately start to fulfill it. So orders can only be canceled in the first 1 hrs of placing it.