Have one to sell? Sell Yours Now
As the first Low/High mobile patient lift from The Brewer Company, Brewer LiftMate" is a safety-enhancing, step-saving solution that helps prevent patient falls and assists patients on to and off of any standard exam table or elevated procedural surface quickly, easily and safely. It rolls through doorways, down hallways and works with any exam table - yes, even yours. What's more, a single device allows you to service multiple rooms. Get the upside of a power table without the downside of a power table price with the Brewer LiftMate Low/High Patient Lift. If you have any questions about this item please give us a call at (701)223-9936.
- Works with any exam table " regardless of age or brand
- Handheld controls " operate Brewer LiftMate from either side of the device
- Battery operated " easily integrates into any exam room
- 500-pound weight capacity " same as a standard exam table
- Mobile and maneuverable " casters allow device to be moved in any direction on tile or carpet; fits through doorways and down hallways
- Lightweight yet heavy-duty " sturdy construction that remains easy to move
- Auto-lock rubber feet prevent device from moving while in use " convenient and secure
- Three-year warranty, parts and labor " dependable for the long-run
- Smooth movement for enhanced patient security
- Quiet actuators for patient comfort
- Large platform with ample room for patient positioning
- Easy access for walkers
- Designed to prevent patient falls
- Easy-to-use mobile device
- Reduces need to assist patients onto exam tables
- Protects employees from workplace hazards
Be the first to review this product! Have you purchased this product in the past, or have experience with it? Be sure to pass your opinion on to our other users!
You can enjoy additional savings on this product. Simply choose a promotion below, and share it with your friends. Your discount will be applied instantly.
|Store Location||Bismarck, ND|
|Ships within||7 business days|
|Shipping Options||Standard Shipping (3-7 days)|
|Ships to||Contiguous U.S., AK, HI, PR, APO/FPO/DPO, PO Boxes|
|Order Total Price Range||Shipping Cost|
|Contiguous Us Standard|
|$0.01 - and higher||$8.00|
|Non Contiguous Us Standard|
|$0.01 - and higher||$20.00|
|$0.01 - and higher||$20.00|
|Po Box Standard|
|$0.01 - and higher||$15.00|
All items take 7-10 business days or 14 calendar days to arrive inside the USA via ground shipping.
Item(s) must be returned within 10 days after arrival.
Refund will be given as: Refund Money.
Products must be returned in new and unused condition and must include any and all product packaging, instruction manuals, blank warranty cards and or accessories.
Returns must include customer's complete name, address, phone number and explanation as to why the product is being returned.
Returns received that do not meet the above criteria will be shipped back to the customer at their expense.
All products must be returned within 10 days of receipt or a 20% restocking fee will apply.
Balkowitsch Enterprises, Inc, reserves the right to change our return policy at any time without, incurring any obligations to make the reserved terms applicable to products previously sold.
This return policy does not apply to special order, personalized, custom made or homeopathic products.
Warranty Duration: 1 year(s).
All items have a 1 year warranty unless otherwised specified.