|Brand||Steri Dent Sterisure|
Have one to sell? Sell Yours Now
SteriSURE Dry Heat Sterilizers are microprocessor controlled units for all metal and steam sensitive instruments. Automatic Controls and Digital Display SteriSURE Dry Heat Sterilizers automatically start the sterilizer cycle and set the temperature at 320 F (160 C) and time at 60 minutes. The time and temperature are displayed throughout the cycle allowing the operator updated sterilization information. This is a Model 3100 w/ High-Quality Stainless steel construction means no rust - ever! This sterilizer is FDA approved and UL Listed. We are an authorized SteriSURE dealer. This is a professional grade sterilizer and is perfect for all General Medical, Dental, Chiropody, Veterinary, Laboratory, Tattooing, Body Piercing, Health and Cosmetic applications. Perfect for the new Nail Salon sterilization requirement for all Nail Salons in Texas. SteriSURE Dry Heat Sterilizers require no routine cleaning. The high quality stainless steel construction maintains a great looking unit for years. Please e-mail or call me at (800)355-2956 Toll Free or (701)223-9936 with any questions or concerns you may have.
- Audible and visual indication of warm-up and completion of sterilization cycle
- SteriSURE Dry Heat Sterilizers have a USB printer output to provide a permanent record of the sterilization cycle data. (Epson TM-4220 Optional Printer, not included)
- Paperless data storage
- Error message will display if cycle is interrupted
- Temperature can be displayed in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Automatic shutoff (adjustable from 2-4 hours after cycle is complete)
- Maintains temperature between cycles
- Solid State control of heaters
Advantages of Dry Heat Sterilization:
- SteriSURE Dry Heat Sterilizers kill bacteria and spores without moisture.
- Does not dull, pit, or rust sharp instruments.
- Dry heat sterilization does not require a dry cycle that adds to the sterilization cycle time.
- Economical, little to no maintenance, low operating costs and require no distilled water.
- Sterilization Temperature: 320 Fahrenheit (160 Celsius)
- Warranty: One year (Parts and Labor)
- Models: 2100 - Two trays, 3100 - Three trays
- Approvals: ETL FDA 510(k) K094026, IEC Safety Standard 61010-1, Validated to AMMI Standards ST-40 and ST-50
Be the first to review this product! Have you purchased this product in the past, or have experience with it? Be sure to pass your opinion on to our other users!
You can enjoy additional savings on this product. Simply choose a promotion below, and share it with your friends. Your discount will be applied instantly.
|Store Location||Bismarck, ND|
|Ships within||7 business days|
|Shipping Options||Standard Shipping (3-7 days)|
|Ships to||Contiguous U.S., AK, HI, PR, APO/FPO/DPO, PO Boxes|
|Order Total Price Range||Shipping Cost|
|Contiguous Us Standard|
|$0.01 - and higher||$8.00|
|Non Contiguous Us Standard|
|$0.01 - and higher||$20.00|
|$0.01 - and higher||$20.00|
|Po Box Standard|
|$0.01 - and higher||$15.00|
All items take 7-10 business days or 14 calendar days to arrive inside the USA via ground shipping.
Item(s) must be returned within 10 days after arrival.
Refund will be given as: Refund Money.
Products must be returned in new and unused condition and must include any and all product packaging, instruction manuals, blank warranty cards and or accessories.
Returns must include customer's complete name, address, phone number and explanation as to why the product is being returned.
Returns received that do not meet the above criteria will be shipped back to the customer at their expense.
All products must be returned within 10 days of receipt or a 20% restocking fee will apply.
Balkowitsch Enterprises, Inc, reserves the right to change our return policy at any time without, incurring any obligations to make the reserved terms applicable to products previously sold.
This return policy does not apply to special order, personalized, custom made or homeopathic products.
Warranty Duration: 1 year(s).
All items have a 1 year warranty unless otherwised specified.